Once you share your profile information via an email or with a unique URL, you’ll need to know how to manage your shares.
To review your existing shares select the “Shares” tab located below your brand name and to the right of your brand page profile.
How to identify shares:
There are two ways you can share your information with prospective buyers on RangeMe. You can either share your profile via a unique link or through a shared email.
- Will show for any share that you have linked
- Links will list the title of the URL and the point at which the link was created
- Will show for any share that you have emailed
- Emails will list the address your brand page was shared with and the point at which the email was sent
You can review your buyer outreach to see how your shares performed.
- Will display “No Visits” or list the number of visits that a share has received next to the gear/Share Settings
- If you have RangeMe Premium you will be able to view sharing insights for any visits this link has received
- Will indicate whether an email is unopened or has been opened next to the gear/Share Settings
- If you have RangeMe Premium you will be able to view sharing insights for any visits this email has received
If you are interested in viewing detailed insights on both your email and URL shares, as well as gaining increased visibility, retailer submissions with category review schedules, profile and industry insights, and more, we recommend upgrading to RangeMe Premium. You can subscribe or request more information here.
In order to rename a link, copy the URL or archive a link select the gear shown to the far right of any share. This will bring you to your “Sharing Settings.”
Archiving a Share:
Both links and emails can be archived so that buyers or anyone with access to this email or link can no longer view your product. Doing so will show a grayed-out ‘broken link’ icon to the left of the link name/email shared with. It will also show ‘ARCHIVED’ next to the gear icon.
Below is an example of how an archived link will appear: