Why should I get my brand RangeMe Verified?
Discovering products is often the beginning of the process for when buyers are looking to bring in new products into stores. Retailers have a lengthy onboarding process and it’s important for buyers to know that a potential new supplier is ready.
To help quality suppliers stand out, and to help buyers source products with confidence, RangeMe verifies brands that meet business-ready requirements which are criterias that have been determined by our retailer partners, such as proof of insurance and barcodes.
There are many benefits of being RangeMe Verified™, such as:
- Being verified proactively shows buyers you are considered ready for retail.
- Verified brands get up to 7x more views than unverified brands by appearing at the top of buyer search results above all other unverified brands.Your brand and products receive a verified badge which can be easily identified when buyers filter for “RangeMe Verified Only.”
How do I get my brand RangeMe Verified™?
You can access your RangeMe Verification tab at the top of your profile, you will need to have a completed brand page. To read more about completing your brand page, click here. There, you will need to complete each of the requirements on the checklist.
You will need to provide the following requirements for each product within your brand and provide the additional business information listed below. Most of the requirements are pulled directly from your product listings so you may already be well on your way to getting RangeMe Verified™!
- Product listing(s) on your profile have high-quality product images.
- Image must be on a solid white background
- Must be clear and legible
- You can learn more about product images here
- Product(s) under your brand must have a UPC, EAN or ISBN.
- UPC’s will always be 12 digits in length
- EAN’s will always be 13 digits in length
Note: If your products are for private label, you do not need to insert a barcode.
- Your brand has uploaded a certificate of insurance and provides the following information:
- Commercial General Liability (General Aggregate)
- Dates effective
- Name of company covered & company providing insurance
- You can learn more about insurance requirements here
- Your brand has listed:
- Type of business
- EIN number
Note: If your company is based anywhere other than the US, you will want to select International as the business type, and enter your country’s Tax ID.
- Product(s) have an image of the nutrition label (if applicable)
- Product(s) reflect how your product will appear on store shelves, which include:
- Item dimensions
- Item measurement
- Items per case
- Product(s) have ingredients listed (if applicable)
As a reminder, if you are not already a Premium supplier you will need to upgrade to RangeMe Premium to complete your verification. RangeMe Premium includes a number of exciting features to help you and your brand shine including RangeMe Verification, Retailer Submissions, Category Review Schedules, brand, profile, industry & sharing Insights, a consultation, priority support, premium content, and more. You can subscribe or request more information here.