Before You Submit
- Are QVC and HSN seeking certain types of products?
- QVC and HSN welcome submissions across many product categories. Each product submission is reviewed for product attributes that have the best opportunity for success at either QVC or HSN. These qualities include: new, revolutionary/ innovative, entrepreneurial, demonstrable, exclusive, unique, solution-oriented, great value, high quality, and relatable.
- Are there certain types of products that QVC and/or HSN do not sell and that should not be submitted?
- Please refer to the Prohibited Products Policy Statement for the types of products that are not eligible to be sold by Qurate Retail Group’s brands https://www.qurateretailgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/qvc-newco/2022/05/Prohibited-Products-Policy-Statement-and-List-v.05_24_22.pdf
- Does my product need to be manufactured before I submit my application?
- It is not a requirement for your product to be manufactured before submitting, although it is preferred.
- Will QVC and/or HSN help me manufacture my idea?
- QVC and HSN do not assist inventors and entrepreneurs with manufacturing. If you are starting a business or need to Invent Help websites, search for resources for entrepreneurs in a search engine.
- Is there a fee to submit?
- No, QVC and HSN do not charge for product evaluation and do not sell airtime.
- May I speak with a buyer to discuss my product?
- Due to the volume of product submissions, buyers are unable to speak directly with applicants. You will be contacted directly by a member of the buying team if he or she is interested in discussing your product further.
Completing Your Submission Application
- Can I submit my product via email, fax, or US Mail?
- No, all product submissions must be completed electronically through RangeMe. (https://app.rangeme.com/qvchsn)
- Where do I ship my samples?
- If a Buyer wants to learn more about your product upon review of your submission application, he or she will reach out directly on RangeMe to discuss the need for samples, including the quantity and where to ship them. We cannot guarantee that your samples will be returned to you.
- Do you have any tips on completing my product submission?
- Make sure to provide a complete and accurate description of your product and product line. Additionally, we want to hear your story, so be sure to fill out your brand profile so that buyers can learn more about your brand. Make sure to complete the entire product submission form. Incomplete product submissions will not be considered.
- Can I save a partially completed application to edit at a later time?
- Yes, if you exit your partially completed submission, you will be able to edit your draft and complete your entry under the “My Submissions” tab of your submission page. You will not be able to make any edits to your submission once it has been submitted.
- Can I change my application after I submit it?
- Updates to your RangeMe profile will be reflected after a submission is complete, however, you are not able to edit any answers to submission questions. We recommend ensuring your details are accurate and complete before submitting.
- Which web browser should I use?
- RangeMe recommends using the most current version of the Chrome browser for an optimal experience.
- Will QVC and/or HSN enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement for my product submission?
- No, neither company will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement or otherwise have any obligation to maintain the secrecy of any products or materials you submit.
After You Submit
- How do I know if my application was successfully submitted?
- You will receive an automated email from the product submission website confirming receipt of your application. Please check your spam/junk folder as the email is sometimes caught there.
- How long will it take to receive a response from QVC and/or HSN regarding my product submission? What are the next steps?
- Due to the number of product submissions we receive and the evaluation process timeframe, you should not expect to receive an email response. We will be reviewing submissions and communicating to those that we would like to engage with further.
- If QVC and/or HSN are interested in learning more about your product, someone will contact you about the next steps, which could include setting up a phone call, arranging a face-to-face meeting, and/or sending a sample. You may be contacted on RangeMe or by email/phone directly.
- If QVC and/or HSN are not interested in pursuing your product further, you may receive an automated message via RangeMe or you may not receive a notification at all.
- Can I resubmit a product?
- Once you have heard back from us regarding a product, please do not resubmit that product. However, if you have another product in the future that you think would be a good fit for QVC and/or HSN, please feel free to submit it through RangeMe.
- What qualifies as a Minority-Owned Business?
A vendor must be at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled on a daily basis by an individual or group that is part of a traditionally underrepresented or underserved group, self-identifying in one or more of the following groups:
- Pacific Islander
- Black, Hispanic/LatinX
- Indigenous other person of color
- A person with a disability*
- or military veteran
(collectively “Minority-Owned Business”)
* A person with a disability is defined as a person who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities.
- A Minority Owned Business must have each of the following characteristics:
- Unconditionally and directly own, operate, and control on a daily basis at least 51% of the business.
- This ownership may not be through another business entity.
- In case of a publicly-owned business, at least 51% of the voting stock is owned by one or more minority group members.
- With respect to merchandising/direct vendors only, a vendor that does not satisfy the definition of Minority-Owned Business may nevertheless qualify as a Minority-Owned Business if such vendor was founded by a person who self identifies as a member of one or more of these groups but does not own at least 51% of the business.