What is the event?
From June 1 to June 21, Sprouts Farmers Market and KeHE®, Sprouts’ primary distribution partner for natural, organic products, will partner to provide a special entry opportunity for innovative brands who embody diversity and inclusion. Sprouts, known for incubating startup natural brands into household names, curates innovative products from diverse suppliers that are both unique and attribute driven. The healthy market’s focus on differentiated products caters to a core consumer who enjoys shopping for and discovering better-for-you options that are sourced sustainably from mission-driven brands.
Diverse local, regional, and national suppliers can apply for express product review online at www.rangeme.com/sproutsdiversity. Brands that are mission-based, Minority, Women, Veteran, LGBTQ, or Disability-Owned, among others, are encouraged to apply. KeHE will conduct initial reviews and vet candidates based on Sprouts’ sourcing standards before introducing the brand to Sprouts category management team to explore distribution opportunities.
What to Know Before You Apply:
- Is Sprouts seeking certain types of products for the Diversity Discovery Campaign?
- Sprouts Farmers Market is seeking innovative new items to expand our local and regional offerings across the country. Brands that are Minority, Women, Veteran, LGBTQ, or Disability-Owned, among others, are encouraged to apply across all categories.
- Does my product need to be manufactured before I submit my application?
- It is not a requirement for your product to be manufactured before submitting, although it is preferred.
- Is there a fee to apply?
- There is no fee to submit your application.
- What types of diversity in brands are you looking for?
- We are looking for brands that are; Minority-Owned, Women-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Disability-Owned, LGBTQ-Owned, Historically Underutilized Business (HUB Zone), and Small/Historically Disadvantaged Businesses.
- Does my product need to be certified to be considered?
- No, your product does not need to be certified to be considered for this campaign.
- May I speak with a Sprouts Category Manager to discuss my product?
- Due to the anticipated volume of product submissions, Category Managers are unable to speak directly with applicants. You will be contacted directly by KeHE by email if there’s interest in discussing your product further.
Completing and Submitting your Application
- Can I submit my product via email, fax, or US Mail?
- All product submissions must be completed electronically through RangeMe. (rangeme.com/sproutsdiversity)
- Where do I ship my samples?
- After reviewing your application, if a KeHE Category Manager wants to learn more about your product, he/she will reach out directly through RangeMe to discuss the quantity and location for shipment. Your samples will not be returned to you.
- Do you have any tips on completing my application?
- Make sure to provide a complete and accurate description of your product and product line.
- Make sure to complete the entire product submission form. Incomplete product submissions will not be considered.
- Additionally, we want to hear your story, so be sure to fill out your brand profile so that our Category Managers can learn more about your brand.
- Can I save a partially completed application to edit later?
- If you exit your partially completed application, you will be able to edit your draft and complete your entry under the “My Submissions” tab of your submission page later. You will not be able to make any edits to your application once it has been submitted.
- Can I change my application after I submit it?
- You are not able to edit any answers to application questions. Updates to your RangeMe profile will be reflected after a submission is complete. We recommend ensuring your details are accurate and complete before submitting.
- Which web browser should I use?
- RangeMe recommends using the most current version of Google Chrome for an optimal experience.
- Will Sprouts enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement for my product submission?
- Neither Sprouts Farmers Market nor KeHE will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) or otherwise have any obligation to maintain the secrecy of any products or materials you submit.
After You Apply:
- How do I know if my application was successfully submitted?
- You will receive an automated email from the product submission website confirming receipt of your application. Please check your spam/junk folder as the email is sometimes caught there.
- How long will it take to receive a response from Sprouts regarding my application? What are the next steps?
- We will begin reviewing submissions immediately. Shortly thereafter, KeHE will be communicating with all suppliers selected to participate in the final Sprouts Farmers Market’s Diversity Discovery Campaign presentation.
- If Sprouts is not interested in pursuing your product further, you will receive an automated email via RangeMe alerting you of the status update.
- Can I resubmit a product that was rejected by Sprouts Farmers Market in the past?
- Yes! We encourage all suppliers to continue to innovate and engage with us that are Minority-Owned, Women-Owned, Veteran-Owned, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Disability-Owned, LGBTQ-Owned, mission-based. Historically Underutilized Business (HUB Zone), and/or Small/Historically Disadvantaged Businesses.