Before your product can be listed live on RangeMe, we must first approve your profile. The approval process confirms that your brand and products meet the requirements for being listed on RangeMe and matched with our retail partners' buyers. We aim to ensure that products presented on our platform are intended to be sold in retail locations and that the information being included is filled out correctly.
After you click Submit for Approval, one of RangeMe’s product specialists will review your product within one business day and either approve or request updates to your profile.
Note: If your product is not approved we will send you a written explanation via email explaining why it was not approved and what the next steps are.
We use the review process to determine whether your product profile is retail-ready and appropriate for RangeMe's retail buyers. We make this determination by considering a number of different factors based on the information you have inputted in your product profile. This is why it is important to include as much detail as possible about your company and your product.
Here are the most common reasons that result in products not being approved:
- Unacceptable Product Image (see: What Makes a Good Product Image)
- Unrealistic Pricing (e.g. Gross Margin of 0% or Cost of $0.01)
- Not a consumer-packaged product or not appropriate for RangeMe (see: Who Uses RangeMe)
- Product listing includes multiple products (e.g. bananas, oranges, apples)
- Product name, description or other fields written in a language other than English
- Product is listed in the incorrect category
If your product profile meets all our requirements, and we have determined that your product is a match for our platform, it will be approved within one business day. After it is approved, it will be immediately available on RangeMe for buyers to view.
Note: Anytime you make an edit to your product profile, it must first be unpublished and will have to be approved again before it is published again.