What are the terms and conditions for submitting my product?
- You may view our terms and conditions for THE BIG FIND program by accessing the submission form at: https://www.rangeme.com/thebigfind. All applicants must agree to these terms and conditions before submitting their product.
Will QVC and/or HSN enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement for my product submission?
- No, neither company will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement or otherwise have any obligation to maintain the secrecy of any products or materials you submit.
I want to submit an entire line of products. Do I need to fill out a submission form for each item?
- No, if you are submitting an entire line of like products (for example, a handbag collection, a make-up line, etc.), please submit only one application for the collection and provide collection details in the product submission form.
Can I submit my product via email, fax, or US mail?
How many samples of my product do I need to supply to QVC and/or HSN?
- During the initial product submission evaluation, QVC and HSN will not accept or need product samples. If your product is selected as a finalist and you are required to attend one of virtual face-to-face pitch events, we ask that you have a sample(s) of your product ready to bring along (exact quantity will be determined by product category).
Do you have any tips on completing my product submission?
- Make sure to complete the submission form fully and accurately. We highly recommend uploading photos of your product and providing the inspiration behind your product/company. We consider ourselves ‘storytellers’ at QVC and HSN and we want to hear all about your story!
- As another reminder, a video submission (via link) is required and any submission that does include a video will not be considered. The video should represent the specific product(s) being submitted for consideration.
- Please don't submit the following products- Feminine Hygiene, Sexual Aids, Genuine Furs, Tobacco-related products, CBD- related products.
Can I save a partially completed application to edit at a later time?
- Yes, there are options available in RangeMe to save your drafted application and come back at a later time/date to edit before submitting it. Please note: While you can save a partially completed application, it must be submitted and approved before the deadline in order to be considered.
Can I change my application after I submit it?
- Once your application has been submitted, you cannot make any edits.
How will I know if my application was successfully submitted?
- You will receive an automated email from RangeMe immediately following your submission confirming receipt of your application. If you do not see the email after you’ve submitted, be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder.
How can I check the status of my product submission?
- Due to the high volume of submissions, our team or RangeMe are not able to provide status updates via email or telephone. You will receive an email notifying you whether your product has been selected as a finalist of this search no later than August 18th.
If I have questions, who can I contact?
- You may contact us via email at email@example.com with any questions about the submission form. Please note that this inbox is only meant for questions about the submission form; we will not reply to questions about the status of your submission once you have submitted it.
*Please note that THE BIG FIND will not be accepting CBD products at this time.