1. If I am selected am I responsible for my own travel and accommodations?
No, if selected to participate in the live show, your travel, accommodations, transportation to and from the show and meal per diem will be covered.
2. Are you seeking certain types of products for consideration?
We welcome submissions across many product categories. Each product submission is reviewed for product attributes that have the best opportunity for success on the show and with retailers.
3. Will the show enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement for my product submission?
No, due to the number of product submissions, it is not possible for either company to enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement for product submissions.
4. Does my product need to be manufactured before I submit my application?
Yes, you need to have a finished product when submitting and when possible, existing sales to show proof of customer response. It is not a requirement for your product to have sales.
5. What type of products are you looking for?
|Food & Beverage||Technology||Health/Nutrition|
|Child/Baby||Pets||Lawn & Garden|
6. Are there any products off-limits for submission
|Genuine Furs||Gambling-related Products||Tobacco-related Products|
|Fuel Additives||Sexual Aids||Firearms|
7. Is there a fee to submit?
No, the show does not charge for evaluations
8. May I speak with someone to discuss my product?
Due to the volume of product submissions, we are unable to speak directly with applicants. You will be contacted directly by a member of the team if there is interest in moving to the next steps.
9. What if I have more than 1 product? Do I need to fill out a submission form for each?
No, please be sure to include everything in your one online application
10. Can I submit my product via email, fax, or US Mail?
No, all product submissions must be completed electronically through the application on the website.
11. Do you have any tips on completing my application?
We are interested in you, your story, and your product. We want to know how you came up with your product, what obstacles or hurdles you faced, how did 2020 impact your business or cause you to pivot to start something new. Make sure to provide a complete and accurate description of your product, claims, testing, distribution, and current sales (if applicable). Be sure you outline the product's benefits-as we might not be able to “see” them from the submission. Tell us.
12. Can I change my application after I submit it?
No, unfortunately, we do not have the capabilities to allow for that. So please take your time in submitting.
13. How long will it take to receive a response regarding my application?
Due to the number of applications we receive and the evaluation process, please allow for ample time to review. Typically, you should expect to hear within 4-6 weeks of submitting, but please know holidays, show planning, etc. might push the timeline a week or so. You should expect to receive an email response, one way or the other, within 90 days.
14. Can I check the status of my submission?
Unfortunately no. Please allow us the proper time frame to effectively review your submission.
15. Can I re-submit a product?
We always encourage re-applying. Once you have heard back from us regarding a product, please wait until the following season to re-submit. If you have additional products in the future you are always welcome to submit them as well.
16. What are the reasons I might not be selected?
- The product competes with a similar brand already selected
- The product just isn’t ready for retail or representation
- Certain claims can’t be substantiated
- Product isn’t right for network TV