Terms & Conditions
By submitting a product, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) You represent that:
(i) any product and all material submitted with a product shall be original with you and that no other person has an interest therein or claim to it; or
(ii) you have sufficient rights to the product and all materials submitted with a product, including, without limitation, the Vendor Materials, such that your submission to ShopLC, TJC, and their parent company, affiliates, and subsidiaries does not violate the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
2) You hereby grant all necessary permissions to us to reproduce, use, and display any photographs, images, video clips, and/or audio clips supplied by you to ShopLC/TJC, in all means and media now or hereafter existing, in connection with the promotion of ShopLC/TJC, its business, and/or your product. Such permissions include (but are not limited to) the right to display, digitize, reproduce, enlarge, reduce, crop, edit or otherwise modify the Vendor Materials. You acknowledge and agree that ShopLC/TJC shall have no obligation to pay any compensation, fees, commissions or charges to you or any third party for the use of the Vendor Materials as described herein.
3) You acknowledge that review of the product submission in no way implies or creates a confidential relationship or any other obligation of any kind between you and ShopLC/TJC, including, but not limited to, an obligation by ShopLC/TJC to maintain the secrecy of any product or material submitted, to pursue your product, or to pay any consideration for any use of your product or material.
4) You acknowledge and give consent for ShopLC/TJC to transfer your submission to a third party for the purposes of review and/or potential development of your product or material. You acknowledge that as part of transferring the information from your submission, there may be personally identifiable information contained in your submission, product or material, and you give consent to ShopLC/TJC to transfer the same, and you warrant that ShopLC/TJC and its service providers have the right to use such personally identifiable information as contemplated in these terms and conditions.
5) You acknowledge that ShopLC/TJC may have developed, or may develop in the future, a product or material that contains elements or features similar or identical to the product or material submitted by you.
6) Your rights and remedies in connection with your product submission to ShopLC/TJC , or the product’s use by ShopLC/TJC, if any, shall be limited exclusively to the rights and remedies you may be entitled to under applicable patent, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. The acceptance, consideration, and/or use of the product or material submitted with a product by ShopLC/TJC shall in no way restrict ShopLC/TJC right to contest the validity of any patent, trademark, service mark, or copyright that may have been or may hereafter be issued on, or obtained for, the product or material submitted.
7) You hereby waive all claims you may have of any nature whatsoever arising out of any disclosure or submission you may make to ShopLC/TJC. Furthermore, ShopLC/TJC accepts no responsibility for the safe arrival, handling, or return of any submission or material submitted with a product, and you hereby release ShopLC/TJC from any and all liability for loss of, or damage to, any product or material submitted to ShopLC/TJC.
8) These terms and conditions shall ensure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, representatives, assigns, and licensees.
9) You hereby agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions, and that these terms and conditions contain the entire understanding between you and ShopLC/TJC regarding your product submission and may not be modified or waived except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of ShopLC/TJC.
10) Should any provision or part of any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed omitted, and these terms and conditions with such provision or part thereof omitted shall remain in full force and effect.