Organizing your product by variants is a great way to present your brand page when you have a large assortment of products. If you're a supplier with one product that comes in only a handful of variants, you may prefer to list each as a separate product, and that's okay.
How you choose to organize and present your products and variants to buyers is entirely up to you. The best way to present a brand will be unique for each supplier and vary across industry, strategy and more.
Variants will be organized as "Items" in the "Item Detail" section of a product profile.
To add a variant:
1. When adding or editing a product go to the "Item Details" section of your product profile
2. Complete all fields that apply to your "primary item" or parent product and click "Next"
3. A "primary item" which will be the item displayed on the profiles product card will populate and the option to "Add Item Variation" will appear, to continue with more variants select "Add Item Variation"
4. Both variants/items will now appear, at which point you may edit existing items, continue adding new variants or select next to complete your product profile
5. To change the "primary item" or delete an item select the drop down for the product you wish to take an action on as seen below