One of the key ways suppliers set themselves apart is through brand and product certifications. As consumers demand more products that align with their values, whether it’s non-GMO or minority-owned brands, retail buyers are listening and actively searching for these certifications to find products for their stores.
In this exclusive live webinar, you will hear from buyers and CPG experts about what it means for your brand to carry industry-recognized certifications and why it matters to both retailers and consumers alike.
- Kenny Hausmann, Sr. Category Manager at Fresh Thyme
- Kate Weaver, Supplier Diversity Manager for Peapod Digital Labs, an Ahold Delhaize USA company
- Alli Ball, Creator of Retail Ready® and host of the Food Biz Wiz™ podcast
What you will learn:
- Why there is a growing interest in certifications
- How to get your brand and products certified
- What certifications are trending with consumers and retail buyers
To explore certification providers on RangeMe, visit RangeMe Services.