Join us as we continue our exclusive education opportunities to learn directly from industry leading certification providers about the who, what, and why of getting certified.
What is the Veteran-Owned Business Certification? Who is eligible? Why does it matter? We’ll be addressing these questions and more to help you understand how being a Certified Veteran’s Business Enterprise® (VBE) can help get your brand on the shelves of major retailers.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from industry experts at National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA), Walgreens, and True Made Foods on the VBE certification, how to leverage your veteran-owned certification to get your products on retail shelves across the country, and how to compete for business with major retail corporations. Plus, the guest speakers will be answering a live Q&A!
- Matthew Pavelek, President, The National Veteran-Owned Business Association
- Shaun Jones, Director of Supplier Diversity, Walgreens
- Abraham Kamarck, CEO & Founder, True Made Foods
What you’ll learn:
- What is NaVOBA?
- Benefits of the VBE certification
- Why veteran-owned brands fit into supplier diversity
- How to use your VBE certification to get on store shelves
- What you can do to stand out to major retail corporations