Your product images are the first thing a buyer will see when they view your product on RangeMe. It serves as a major factor in whether or not they will click your product to view further details.
- A picture of your product as it would appear on a retailer's shelf
- A clear, close up and professional image on a solid white background
- Must be one of the following accepted formats: JPEG, PNG, or JPG
- Must be at least 1000x1000 pixels with maximum 2MB file size
Here are some things you should avoid:
- Grainy or low pixel photos
- The product takes up less than 75% of the total space in the image
- Any words, logos, or watermarks in your image
- Sideways or upside-down products
- Images of anything other than the product (e.g. labels, drawings, catalogs, an image of a cow when selling beef, etc.)
- Product without its packaging if it is sold in packaging
- Dark or shadowy images
- More than one product in the image
Free suppliers have 1 credit for our new image editing tool. This tool will remove any background for your product image and give you a solid white background. Premium members receive 150 image editing credits that will refresh each year on renewal. To find more information on Image Editing click here.
Read more about what makes a good product image on our Retail Success Guide here.
Cover Image & Logo
Personalize your brand profile with a cover image and logo. Logo dimensions are recommended to be 200x200 pixels. The recommended cover photo size is 1600x400 pixels. If your images are not the correct dimensions you may need to resize your image and re-upload it from your computer.
There are many free services available on the web that can be used to resize your image. You can check out tools and tips on creating a brand page to attract buyers here. If you have a Facebook and/or Twitter, we suggest using those cover photos since they are the same size and aspect ratio as what we require on RangeMe.
The accepted formats for both cover images and logos include JPEG, PNG, or JPG.
As part of the Premium Membership, you will be assigned a platform specialist who will be able to help you create cover images or edit product images for your brand page. You can subscribe or request more information here.
Need help setting up your Brand Page? Check out this help center article for more information.