Your product's image is the first thing a buyer will see when they view your product and it serves as a major factor in whether or not they view further details on your product.
- an actual image of your product as it would appear on a retailer's shelf
- a clear, close up and professional image preferably on a white background
- in accepted formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
- at least 1000x1000 pixels with maximum 2MB file size
Here are some things to avoid:
- Grainy, low pixel photos
- Product only in ½ or less of the total space in the image
- Any words, logos or watermarks in your image
- Sideways or upside down product
- Images of anything other than product (e.g. image of cow when selling beef)
- Product without its packaging if it is sold in packaging
- Dark or shadowy images
Read more in the Retail Success Guide article, What Makes a Good Product Image.
Cover Image & Logo
Logo dimensions are recommended 200 by 200 pixels. The recommended cover photo size is 1600 by 400 pixels. If your images are not the correct dimensions you may need to resize your image re-upload it from your computer.
There are many free services available on the web that can be used to resize your image. Cover images will need to have a 4:1 aspect ratio in order to avoid being distorted. It may be necessary to crop your image at a 4:1 (length to width) ratio in order for it to fit in the space provided. For logos, it will need a 1:1 square ratio, so you may also need to crop.
Please be advised that your Facebook and Twitter cover photos are the same size and aspect ratio, so we recommend using those.
The accepted formats for both cover images and logos include JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
See this help center article for more information on setting up a Brand Page: https://rangeme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231653467-How-to-set-up-a-Brand-Page