Retailer Submissions is a Premium feature that gives you the power to submit your brand to participating retailers directly from your RangeMe profile. This means that your brand page and products will be routed directly to relevant buyers in your categories at select retailers, often during key review periods.
RangeMe Premium suppliers have the opportunity to submit their brand to each participating retailer once per subscription year. RangeMe Pro suppliers can submit each brand to each participating retailer, once per subscription year.
Premium suppliers’ submissions will refresh each subscription year, and this feature also includes an annual brand refresh. This will allow your brand and products to become visible again to buyers who have previously indicated that they were not interested.
We have compiled several how-to and best practices articles regarding Retailer Submissions for you:
- How to Submit Your Brand
- How to Check a Retailer’s Current and Previous Category Review Schedules
- What Are Category Review Alerts?
- Which Retailers are on Your Submissions Page
- How Your Submissions Appear to Buyers
- How to Prepare Your Brand for Submissions
- How to Strategically Time Your Submissions
- How to Compose Your Submission Message
- Retailer Submissions Webinar recording
If you’re interested in getting access to Retailer Submissions, you can learn more here.