Why should I get my brand RangeMe Verified?
Finding a great product is often just the beginning for buyers to bring a new product into stores. Many retailers have a lengthy onboarding process and it’s important for buyers to know that a potential new supplier is ready.
To help quality suppliers stand out and for buyers to source with confidence, RangeMe verifies brands that meet business-ready criteria—determined with retailer partners—such as proof of insurance and barcodes.
Benefits of being RangeMe Verified
- Proactively shows buyers you are ready to do business
- Verified brands get up to 7x more views and are more likely to appear at the top of search results.
- Brand and products receive a verified badge and can be found when buyers filter for “RangeMe Verified Only”
How do I get my brand RangeMe Verified?
To get your brand verified, you will need to complete RangeMe Verification and be on the Premium plan. You can learn about the Premium plan here.
You will need to have a brand page to start verification. You can learn how to create a brand page here. Once your brand page is complete, click on “Get Verified” on the top navigation bar to get started.
You will need to provide the following for each product within the brand and provide the additional business information listed below. Several of the requirements are pulled directly from your product listings so you may already be well on your way to getting verified.
- Product(s) under the brand has a high-quality product image
- Product(s) under the brand has a UPC, EAN or ISBN
- Proof of insurance
- Insurance type
- Coverage amount
- Start date and end date of coverage
- Type of business
- EIN number
- Product(s) have an image of the nutritional label (if applicable)
- Item dimensions
- Item measurement
- Items per case
- Product(s) have ingredients listed (if applicable)
The last step will be to upgrade to RangeMe Premium—this can be done anytime.
One verified brand is allowed per account. If you have multiple brands you want to be verified, please contact our team.