Why should I get my brand RangeMe Verified?
Finding a great product is often just the beginning of the process when buyers choose to bring a new product into stores. Many retailers have a lengthy onboarding process and it’s important for buyers to know that a potential new supplier is ready.
To help quality suppliers stand out, and to help buyers source products with confidence, RangeMe verifies brands that meet business-ready requirements — criteria that have been determined with our retailer partners — such as proof of insurance and barcodes.
There are many benefits of being RangeMe Verified™, such as:
- Being Verified proactively shows buyers you are ready to do business.
- Verified brands get up to 7x more views and are more likely to appear at the top of search results.
- Your brand and products receive a verified badge and can be easily discovered when buyers filter for “RangeMe Verified Only.”
How do I get my brand RangeMe Verified?
To complete your RangeMe verification, you will need to fulfill each of our retail-ready requirements. In order to submit these requirements to our team for approval, you will need to be a RangeMe Premium supplier. You can learn about upgrading to RangeMe Premium here.
RangeMe Premium suppliers will also need to complete their brand page in order to submit their brand to be Verified. You can read more about completing your brand page here.
Once your brand page is complete, click “Get Verified” on the top navigation bar to get started.
You will need to provide the following requirements for each product within your brand, and provide the additional business information listed below. Most of the requirements are pulled directly from your product listings so you may already be well on your way to getting Verified!
- Product(s) under your brand have high-quality product images.
- Product(s) under your brand have a UPC, EAN or ISBN.
- Your brand has:
- Proof of insurance
- Insurance type
- Coverage amount
- Start date and end date of coverage
- Your brand has listed:
- Type of business
- EIN number
- Product(s) have an image of the nutrition label (if applicable)
- Product(s) under your brand have:
- Item dimensions
- Item measurement
- Items per case
- Product(s) have ingredients listed (if applicable)
As a reminder, if you are not already a Premium supplier you will need to upgrade to RangeMe Premium to complete your verification — this can be done anytime.One Verified brand is allowed per account. If you have multiple brands you want to get Verified, please contact our team.